Software Engineer, Frontend
Company: Lvis Corporation
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 12, 2022
LVIS is a leader in cutting-edge neural information analysis
technologies that can decode brain networks and find cures for
neurological diseases. LVIS owns patented technologies and our team
includes leaders with strong expertise in neuroscience and
engineering from Stanford University. LVIS has been selected to be
a member of the Stanford StartX community and the NVIDIA inception
program. We have an international team with our headquarter located
in Palo Alto, California, USA and we have an office in Gangnam,
Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for talented individuals to join
us in transforming the neurology health care industry.
- Implement web-based user interface for medical software with
- Implement recent research results and algorithms with
mathematical models in neuroscience applications.
- Implement high performance data visualization with optimal
hardware resource usage.
- Implement general user interface for web-based software
- Strong programming skills in front-end web technologies:
- 5+ years of experience in practical software development.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or
similar technical field.
- Experience in design and development of outstanding software
systems and services.
- Hands-on experience in complicated UX problem with Vue.js,
WebGL, Three.js, etc.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or
similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical
- Hands-on experience in software development with knowledges of
- Experience in build and use of automated build, testing, and
deployment environment and code review practices using Git.
- Job type: Full-time.
- U.S. citizens, green card holders, and those authorized to work
in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.by Jobble
Keywords: Lvis Corporation, Palo Alto , Software Engineer, Frontend, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!