Java Software Engineer
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Technical skills should include:
- Academic qualification in a computer science or STEM (science,
technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the
- Professional experience working in an agile, dynamic and
customer facing environment
- At least 2 years of recent hands-on professional experience
(actively coding) working as a back-end software engineer
- Extensive experience with using a JVM language
(Java/Scala/Kotlin, preferably Java 8+)
- Understanding of distributed systems and cloud technologies
(AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Understanding of dependency injection frameworks (Spring /
SpringBoot, Guice, etc.)
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies
- Understanding of relational databases
- Desired - understanding of security frameworks / standards
- Desired - understanding of data streaming and messaging
frameworks (Kafka, Spark, etc.)
- Desired - understanding of distributed tracing and monitoring
(Zipkin, OpenTracing, Prometheus, ELK stack, Micrometer metrics,
- Desired - experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes,
- Experience in the all stages of software development lifecycle
(requirements, design, architecture, development, testing,
deployment, release and support)
- Desired - experience in automating deployment, releases and
testing in continuous integration, continuous delivery
- A solid approach to writing unit level tests using mocking
frameworks, as well as automating component, integration and
Java Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: The Judge Group, Palo Alto , Java Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!