Technical Program Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of
tools that let people take control of their financial future.
Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest - and least
discussed - inequities in the American financial system: the
practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core
product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already
earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they
choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent
overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and
schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen
Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures
and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness
and people's needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Technical Program
Manager to contribute to the design and development of our backend
services. Working closely with a small team, the ideal candidate
will make impactful decisions on the future of Earnin.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Support our Infrastructure Engineering team in managing
projects and working with connected teams to improve the velocity
of the organization.
- Planning and designing projects and proactively monitoring
progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective
- Bi-annual planning by defining objectives and Key Performance
- Identifying and solving systemic, organizational-wide problems,
while influencing and building strong relationships. Partners
include Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to
define needs to support strategic planning and execution as well as
metrics, program requirements and scope.
- Articulating to stakeholders your team's technology vision,
requirements, goals and milestones and developing collaboration
across teams and functions.
- Integrating your technical knowledge and subject matter
expertise to make data-driven decisions and influence business
- Developing and managing end-to-end project plans to ensure
- Providing hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Performing risk and change management on projects.
- Influencing program/product direction and simplifying
- Leading technical discussions as a cross functional partner,
and being a thought leader during product reviews. Taking ownership
over designing and executing process and strategy frameworks that
facilitate product-related goal setting, decision making, and
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience as a project manager in a highly technical
- In-depth experience with Jira, Github or other project
- Experience implementing Agile and Scrum processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems
- Excellent organizational skills and expertise in getting a team
- A teamwork approach to work and collaborate with peers to solve
problems when necessary
- Outstanding collaboration skills and proven track record of
driving cross functional projects to delivery.
- PMP/PMI certifications are preferred.
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system
that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents
our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background
and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity
and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not
unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical
conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally
protected medical condition, family care status, military or
veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status,
sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job
postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit
unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR
Keywords: Earnin, Palo Alto , Technical Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!