Computer Vision Engineer - Camera Systems
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Role The Camera Systems team seeks a Computer Vision
Engineer with extended experience in building state-of-the-art
camera calibration methods, doing experiments, and performing
analysis. The Camera Systems team is responsible for the entire
lifecycle of cameras within our vehicles which includes sensor
selection, lens development, camera module development, monitoring
of manufacturing quality, camera calibration, image quality
assessment, and camera quality tuning. Responsibilities
- Design camera calibration algorithms for module and
- Simulate and evaluate different methods to evaluate optimal
- Work with suppliers to implement testing systems.
- Provide expertise in Geometrical Computer vision, automation,
and high volume manufacturing. Requirements
- MS in Computer Science with a background in computer vision or
- C++/Python programming skills.
- Experience with camera calibration algorithms and process
- Knowledge of camera fundamentals around optics, ISP, and image
Keywords: Tesla, Palo Alto , Computer Vision Engineer - Camera Systems, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!