Java Software Engineer III Palo Alto, CA, United States Posted on 05/10/2023
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take
your software engineering career to the next level.
As a Software Engineer III on CCB's Digital Payment Team at
JPMorgan Chase, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to
design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a
secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying
out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas
within various business functions in support of the firm's business
- Execute -software solutions, design, development, and technical
troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or
conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical
- Create -secure and high-quality production code and maintains
algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate
- Produce -architecture and design artifacts for complex
applications while being accountable for ensuring design
constraints are met by software code development.
- Gather -analyze, synthesize, and develop -visualizations and
reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous
improvement of software applications and systems.
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and
uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and
- Contribute -to software engineering communities of practice and
events that explore new and emerging technologies.
- Add -to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering
concepts and 3+ years applied experience.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application
development, testing, and operational stability.
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE and REST APIs, Web Services and
experience in building event-driven Micro Services and Kafka
- Experience in Spring Framework and AWS -Services in public
- Experience in developing standard unit testing frameworks,
debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment
with one or more modern programming languages and database querying
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD,
Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical
processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial
intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Experience in PERF testing and turning as well as shift left
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like
GIT/BitBucket, JIRA, Maven
Please note this position is a Hybrid Office Work Position at our
Palo Alto Office. - This is Not a Remote Only Position. - -
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Palo Alto , Java Software Engineer III Palo Alto, CA, United States Posted on 05/10/2023, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!