Technical Lead AI/ML
Company: Aisera, Inc.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing
AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation
and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera's AI
Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver
human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI
workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows,
customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following:
FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for
Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC
Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100
Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM
Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior
successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot
of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people
from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team
members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey
to revolutionize the industry.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Sr AI/ML Tech
Lead to join our team and drive our AI and ML initiatives to new
heights. If you are passionate about AI/ML and have a proven track
record in leading teams to success, we want to hear from you!
This role is based out of our Palo Alto, CA office.
- Lead a team of AI/ML engineers and data scientists to design,
develop, and deploy state-of-the-art AI/ML models and
- Serve as the technical expert on AI/ML initiatives and provide
guidance and direction to the team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product
managers, software engineers, and data engineers, to define project
requirements, scope, and deliverables.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of industry trends,
best practices, and emerging technologies in AI/ML.
- Design and implement scalable and efficient AI/ML algorithms,
tools, and pipelines.
- Evaluate and select appropriate AI/ML techniques, frameworks,
and libraries to meet project requirements.
- Ensure the quality, performance, and accuracy of AI/ML models
through rigorous testing and validation processes.
- Maintain detailed documentation of AI/ML processes,
methodologies, and results.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior team members and
contribute to their professional growth.
- Present AI/ML findings and insights to stakeholders and senior
management, as needed.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in AI/ML, with at least 3
years in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of AI/ML algorithms, techniques, and
frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or scikit-learn.
- Experience with GenAI and LLM models will be ideal.
- Solid understanding of data science principles and best
practices, including data preprocessing, feature engineering, and
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as Python, R, or
- Experience with (any one) big data technologies, such as
Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, or NoSQL databases.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability
to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical
- Proven track record of leading and managing high-performing
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced,
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science,
or a related field; PHD preferred
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints,
skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment
opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Keywords: Aisera, Inc., Palo Alto , Technical Lead AI/ML, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!