Java - Lead Software Engineer Palo Alto, CA, United States Posted on 05/10/2023
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 17, 2023
JPMorgan Chase has an opportunity to impact your career and
provide an adventure where you can push the limits of what is
As a Lead Software Engineer at CCB' Digital Payment Team at
JPMorgan Chase, you are an integral part of an agile team that
works to enhance, build, and deliver trusted market-leading
technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. As a
core technical contributor, you are responsible for conducting
critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas
within various business functions in support of the firm's business
- Execute -creative software solutions, design, development, and
technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or
conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical
- Develop -secure and high-quality production code, and reviews
and debugs code written by others.
- Identify -opportunities to eliminate or automate remediation of
recurring issues to improve overall operational stability of
software applications and systems.
- Lead -evaluation sessions with external vendors, startups, and
internal teams to drive outcomes-oriented probing of architectural
designs, technical credentials, and applicability for use within
existing systems and information architecture.
- Lead -communities of practice across Software Engineering to
drive awareness and use of new and leading-edge
- Mentor staff and add -to team culture of diversity, equity,
inclusion, and respect.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering
concepts and 5+ years applied experience.
- Hands-on practical experience delivering system design,
application development, testing, and operational
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE and REST APIs, Web Services and
experience in building event-driven Micro Services and Kafka
- Experience in Spring Framework and AWS -Services in public
- Advanced understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD,
Applicant Resiliency, and Security.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software applications and technical
processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial
intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services industry and their
Preferred Qualifications, Capabilities, and Skills
- Experience in PERF testing and turning as well as shift left
- Exposure to cloud technologies
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets like
GIT/BitBucket, JIRA, Maven
Please note this position is a Hybrid Office Work Position with the
Office in Palo Alto. - This is Not a Remote Only Position. - -
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Palo Alto , Java - Lead Software Engineer Palo Alto, CA, United States Posted on 05/10/2023, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!