Junior Software Engineer
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Tal-Ex is partnering with a media services organization to identify
a contract-to-hire software engineer to work on our client's core
ad-decisioning and optimization systems. You will accelerate the
development of our client's optimization and targeting product for
our growing mobile advertising business.
You will find that our client is a great place to work; employees
are given a lot of autonomy to have an impact on the the business,
working in tandem with the product organization. You can expect an
interview that tests your problem-solving, collaboration, and
coding skills. If hired, you will spend your days learning the
online-advertising business, elaborating on designs, and reading
and writing quality code.
This is you:
- MS or BS in computer science or related field.
- 2-5 years working as a software engineer.
- Ability to elaborate on designs and requirements; critical
thinking is a must!
- Comfort with applied software design patterns - you know how to
break an implementation into extensible and testable
- Experience with C and/or C++ and an interest in working on a
modern C++11 codebase.
- Comfortable coding in multiple languages; we use Python, Scala,
Java, SQL, and C++.
- Ability and desire to write well-tested, production-level
Bonus experience and knowledge:
- Multithreaded servers
- A/B testing and statistics
- Validation of distributed systems
- Advertising business and concepts
Keywords: TalEx, Palo Alto , Junior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!