Servicenow Architect required Location Palo Alto, CA for a long
• Understands technical and functional design requirements for
• Understands the workflow engines
• Creates workflow and web prototypes for client engagements
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions for ServiceNow
• Uses Mid server, webservices, email and other relevant
technology to integrate tools with ServiceNow.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Maintaining and administering the implemented instance of
ServiceNow and perform tasks such as:
Configure Users, company, site, location and other existing
Create and Track support cases with ServiceNow
Template creation, change order/task/activity
Troubleshooting the ServiceNow instance issues
• Assists in enforcement of development deadlines and
• Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding
• Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
• Contributes appropriately to conversations.
• Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
• Encourages fellow team members to make innovative
contributions and embrace new ideas.
NEED VISA COPY FOR THE SUBMISSION
Desk: 408-874-8333 Extn. 299
Cell : 408-543-9574
Address: 4800 Patrick Henry Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95054
“Don’t wait for the perfect moment.
Take the moment and make it perfect”
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.