UX Designer Associate
Company: NTT Data Inc
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Title: UX Designer Associate
Location: Palo Alto, CA (Remote)
Duration: 06 Months
At Client we're committed to improving the lives of as many people
as possible. One of the most important areas in which we're
striving to do that is health.
Today we're studying the use of artificial intelligence to assist
in diagnosing cancer, predicting patient outcomes, preventing
blindness, and much more.
We're exploring ways to improve patient care, including tools that
are already being used by clinicians. And we're partnering with
doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to help improve
the care patients receive.
Our team includes experts who are leveraging expertise in AI,
hardware, products, and more to solve the big challenges in
healthcare to help people lead healthier, more productive
* We are looking for a designer who is passionate about early stage
product development and excited to help teams define products.
* As a designer, you thrive in ambiguity, love tackling complex
problems, and want to make impact through healthcare
* You'll be responsible for creating and communicating early stage
product concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
* You'll work with researchers to understand user needs and
workflows, work with cross-functional partners to craft a product
vision and narrative, and advocate for users and patients with your
* We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication
skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work
Location:Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role is fully remote
and meetings are held via video conferencing. Most working hours
will be within the United States PST time-zone, although meetings
on Asia time-zone may occasionally be required. Applicants should
feel comfortable with their remote work environment and have access
to sufficient internet to support video calling.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Work with researchers to identify users, user needs, and user
* Create and iterate on the product vision and design concepts.
* Work with product managers, engineers, and researchers on
presentations and communication materials for internal and external
* BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual
communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer
Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or
equivalent practical experience
* Experience with working in early-stage product environment
* Must be comfortable working with ambiguity
* Highly skilled in communicating complex workflows
* Comfortable presenting designs to a wide range of audiences
* Organized and able to manage work independently
* Curious, open-minded, and passionate about improving healthcare
* Experience working in healthcare and/or global health
* Experience in visual design, communication design, graphic
design, or data visualization
* Formal training or experience in ethnographic research, or
participatory design Formal training or experience in
implementation science or service design
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital
status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with
applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to
qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make
reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability
who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the
Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Palo Alto , UX Designer Associate, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!