* Exercises proper use of equipment at all times.
* Stocks assigned station per established par levels. May assist in
pouring, slicing, portioning of food items and observes proper
portion control techniques.
* Checks trays for missing or special write-in items. Follows up on
* Adheres to that all food handling procedures according to Title
22, JCAHO standards, and other regulatory agency standards.
* Follows HACCP guidelines and completes documentation as per
* Assembles nourishments accurately per diet order.
* Properly uses and stores hazardous chemicals.
* Maintains proper temperatures for both hot and cold food as per
* Follows SH&C/LPCH safety guidelines for self, visitors and
*Follows SH&C/LPCH INFECTION prevention policies and
*TEAMWORK ¿ Demonstrates ability to be a team player who
communicates effectively in serving customers.
* COMMUNICATION ¿ Communicates effectively to achieve desired
outcomes and maintain positive working relationships.
* Seeks resources for direction, when necessary.
* Demonstrates ability to work with any customer or co-worker
regardless of race, gender, disease process, life-style, religious
or cultural beliefs, or treatment.
* Washes and sanitizes all service and cookware in accordance with
all health department regulations.
* Assists in the orderly clean up activates of the tray line and
kitchen as required.
* Removes and disposes of trash.
* Conforms to policies regarding dress code, use of PTO,
timesheets, philosophy, etc.
* Contributes to cost containment by managing time and supplies so
that assignments are completed as scheduled and resources are not