Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
In this position you will be a conduit of support and fosters
inter-department communications for sustainability, safety, and
environmental matters. The position drives engagement through
communication and educates team members on sustainability, safety,
and environmental initiatives to ensure a safe and healthy
workplace for employees. In addition, the position supports and
drives continuous improvement at the multiple sites, works with
team members to identify solutions to EHS issues/challenges.
- Communicate with multiple groups and teams with diverse
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Understands and influences human behaviors.
- Engage and guide others to assess risk and identify
- Support development and implementation of routine
- Other tasks as needed to support the Environment, Health &
- Travel to various sites (primarily, California)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education in Life Sciences, Engineering, Psychology or
Marketing degree program
- Asks Why. Curious.
- Incredible interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Microsoft Office products.
- Adaptable and willing to learn in a fast-paced
- Safety conscious.
- Love for the world!
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your
job search or application for employment, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.