Head Of Product Marketing
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sitetracker is at a critical juncture. We have confirmed
Product-market fit across multiple industries, for example: fueling
the 5G revolution at Verizon and Vodafone, empowering connectivity
via wifi kiosks in NYC and London, and changing the way utility
companies like Fortis, Dominion, and Duke Energy are monitoring and
measuring the grid.
To help us cross the chasm, we're looking for a Product Marketing
leader to lead the charge in expanding our value in existing
customer industries as well as offerings to new verticals.
As the Head of product marketing at Sitetracker, you'll be
instrumental in bringing innovative solutions to market through
product launches, critical deal support, sales training &
enablement, the customer story program, competitive intelligence,
pricing, and more. This is an amazing opportunity to build upon
Sitetracker's proven product-market fit, become a strategic player
in the future of the company, and accelerate you and your team's
- A history of leading and scaling high-performance PMM teams,
with focus on skills growth and strength-based career
- Extraordinary program management and communication skills with
a track record of working collaboratively, especially across sales,
marketing and, product teams.
- Ability to distill industry and customer feedback into market
intelligence that informs product and key initiatives.
- Detail oriented and have an eye for quality.
- Able to define new standards for what the company should expect
as being the Product Marketing norm.
- Demonstrated insights-driven narrative and positioning
abilities that propel adoption and capitalize on market
- History of establishing and meeting key metrics and goals for
the a PMM team and broader revenue goals.
- Develop positioning and messaging, presentations, and other
assets for internal and external audiences.
- Own and drive key product marketing initiatives such as sales
enablement content, competitive analysis, market research, and
- Extend our core platform vision to target specific personas and
industry verticals with inspiring and incisive messaging that
showcases our product innovation and thought leadership.
- Partner with other Sitetracker teams on release strategy and
execution, including launch themes, events, videos, internal
readiness, and external communications.
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop campaigns to
carry product to market (e.g., webinars, online branding campaigns,
- Ability to evangelize and present the power of Sitetracker at
events and meetups.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Be a visible and trusted partner to your team, sales, and
- Become familiar with Sitetracker's key verticals, segments,
personas, and the priorities of each.
- Understand the competitor ecosystem and work to highlight
differentiation points for 3x main competitors.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to determine how PMM can be more
efficient and closer aligned internally.
- Assist in the planning and execution of upcoming product
- Execute plans to expand and deepen our library of metrics &
proof points through interviews with customers and internal
- Create a 6-month plan that shows how you will be creating a
best of breed PMM team at Sitetracker.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Be executing on your 6-month team plans.
- Become the sales team's go-to subject matter expert and trusted
partner to advance each deal.
- Expand segment-specific messaging and resulting collateral
through industry research.
- Develop and run a sales training program to ensure a regular
cadence of training sessions connecting market trends, buyer needs,
and product capabilities.
- Plan and launch major product releases.
- Develop campaigns to carry product messaging to market (e.g.,
webinars, online branding campaigns, and videos).
- Review and update decks to accelerate sales cycles by working
closely with account executives and sales leadership.
- Establish and refine product marketing processes to accelerate
speed to completion for key deliverables and increase team
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Be the go-to expert on all things Sitetracker and recognized by
the industry as the most vocal Sitetracker evangelist.
- Establish a best of breed PMM function as defined by key
metrics like product releases and adoption to positive internal
- Have defined over-arching messaging and positioning that takes
into account the many verticals and personas we work with.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of
solving a problem that was first recognized within the
telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume,
variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to
meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That
problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual
explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is
going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn't
localized to telecommunications - it's pervasive nearly everywhere
and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and
electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face
similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project
management platform suited to support these companies and address
We are exceptionally proud of the company we've built (we were
recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as
well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States).
Our people are extraordinary and we're continuing to invest in our
Keywords: Sitetracker, Palo Alto , Head Of Product Marketing, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!