Associate HANA Platform Consultant
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Requisition ID: 272384
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire
to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and
reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in
enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots.
That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster
equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers
across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and
building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a
diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides
opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform
industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our
environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the
world run better and improve people's lives.
- SAP is not offering international relocation for thie role at
- SAP is not offering visa sponsership for this role at this
- Local candidates highly preferred
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted SAP
technologies and methodologies.
- Support and participate in SAP customer implementations
through: fit-gap workshops, design, implementation, operation,
optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction
on SAP products.
- Ability to provide assistance to team members in the
development and implementation of technical solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer
satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment,
understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced,
changing environment while working under deadlines.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results,
and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Must be able to problem-solve.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and
continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or
Masters degree in: Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Systems, Business Administration, or similar degree.
- Strong preference for completion of SAP coursework at an SAP
University Alliance School.
- Must be able to work as a team player, yet have the ability to
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
including verbal, written presentation, and listening.
- Must be open to travel.
Platform Consultant Positions
- Working knowledge (installing, configuring, optimizing,
upgrading) of Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Os/400,
- Technical skills in SQL, Database (SQL) knowledge, database
management, business intelligence, enterprise performance
management, data mining, systems administration.
- Understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS
SQL Server, Sybase, MaxDB, DB2, etc.
- 6 months to 3 years of relevant work experience in a corporate
environment through internships or recent work experience.
- Prefer prior experience involving client/customer
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching
for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth,
recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a
strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive
work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the
development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the
qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of
accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to
complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request
to Recruiting Operations Team.
Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:
Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be
required to undergo a background verification with an external
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background
verification with an external vendor.
Keywords: Gigya, Palo Alto , Associate HANA Platform Consultant, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!