Company: Panasonic Corporation of North America
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Panasonic - Product Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to
Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more
productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century
ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making
the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative
leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a
better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the
technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As a Product Analyst at YO Labs, you'll be expected to leverage
your analytical expertise, product sense, and interpersonal skills
to drive a variety of high-impact projects.
- Define and monitor key product and user metrics; investigate
changes in metrics and propose next steps (this will be done in
collaboration with product and business strategy teams)
- Analyzing the customer experience and product performance data
to extract meaningful insights to make business recommendations
(cost-benefit, forecasting, impact analysis, etc)
- Designing, reporting, and leveraging operating and product
metrics to aid strategic and functional decision-making.
- Partner with growth marketers and external agencies to ensure
CAC, LTV, and overall marketing ROI is measured from day 1.
- Building analytical framework, which can include ad-hoc
analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service tools
- Find actionable insights through exploratory analysis, impact
accounting, and experimentation
- Designing and conducting A/B tests on product features and UX
design to optimize performance metrics.
- Oversee implementation of foundational data infrastructure and
tools (Customer Data Platform, Dashboard Reporting tool, Mobile
- Design, develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure
our business leaders have easy access to the right information when
monitoring organizational health and making strategic
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to scope new
features and inform the product roadmap through analysis, e.g.,
make recommendations on trade-offs between different strategic
priorities, help determine the business logic of new features,
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a quantitative or
analytical role, preferably at a high-growth tech startup
- You have a solid analytical foundation. You can use SQL to
query large datasets, have a strong understanding of product and
business metrics, and have experience with A/B testing.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get
done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You are an extraordinarily fast learner. You have a natural
curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new
topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- Passion for problem-solving, critical thinking, and data
- Sharp business judgment and the ability to see past the
- Strong communicator, attentive listener and compelling
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender
identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic
protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are
required to perform the essential functions of the job with or
without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is
required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be
required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses,
we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All
candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank
you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North
REQ: REQ-120236 Operations
Keywords: Panasonic Corporation of North America, Palo Alto , Product Analyst, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!