Software - Full Stack Engineering Internship (Fall 2021)
Company: Tesla Motors
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around August or
September 2021 and continue through the entire Fall term (i.e.
through December/January) or into early Spring 2022 if available.
We ask for a minimum of 12 weeks, full-time, for most internships.
Please consider before submitting an application.
International Students: If your work authorization is through
CPT, please consult your school before applying. You must be able
to work 40 hours per week. Many students will be limited to
part-time depending on their academic standing.
Internship Programs at Tesla
The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to
recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best
students in positions that they will grow both technically and
personally through their experience working closely with their
Manager, Mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an
experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla
by given them projects that are critical to their team's
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you'll be
seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence
not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla's
- Palo Alto, CA
- Fremont, CA
About the Team
Tesla is seeking highly motivated software engineering students
specializing in front-end, back-end, and/or full-stack development
experience. These students will work within our Vehicle Software,
Energy, and Digital Products teams.
What to Expect
Interns will develop and validate software for Tesla's current
and future products and programs. We care greatly about building
software that stands the test of time, even as parts of the stack
They will contribute to cross-functional system architecture,
software system design, analytics applications and rapid
- Currently working towards a BS, MS, or advanced degree in a
relevant engineering program such as Software Engineering or
- Back-end: Go, Ruby on Rails, Python, MySQL.
- Experience in .NET, C#, and AngularJS.
- Familiarity with using release management tools (Jira).
- Experience working with REST APIs and micro-service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts.
- Ability to write well-organized code that retains a vision of
flexibility and customization.
- Experience developing web services that enhance the efficiency
of the firmware development organization.
- Familiarity with database concepts.
- Eagerness to collaborate cross-functionally with product
managers, sales teams and optimization to own your own solution
from development to production.
- Genuine curiosity and willingness to understand how our
products are designed, built and how they operate.
- Ability to work independently; detail-oriented and execution
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Palo Alto , Software - Full Stack Engineering Internship (Fall 2021), Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!