Manager/Senior Manager, Finance & Strategy
Company: Rubrik Job Board
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rubrik is continuing to build an innovative finance team that is
helping the business scale on the IPO journey. We are looking for a
Manager/Senior Manager to join the Finance and Strategy Team. As an
individual contributor on a lean team, you will be responsible for
creating the structure, process, and reporting for the team to
expand our partnership with various business functions. You will
play a critical role in providing valuable business insights to
drive decision-making .
You must have exceptional financial, analytical and organizational
skills, and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting
tight deadlines. At the same time, you are a top performer in a
fast-paced environment and possess the creativity to constantly
improve your area of responsibility. In addition, you must be
highly motivated and possess a dedication to exceed personal and
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Product and Business units to understand
business drivers for growth. Partner with cross-functional team on
accurate booking forecast by products and GTM programs for Rubrik's
new, expansion and renewal business. Assist quarterly analysis on
key performance metrics (e.g., ASP, product mix, attach rate,
average deal terms, subscription %). Prepare reporting decks for
- Update monthly/quarterly/annual/long-term revenue forecast &
key subscription metrics (e.g., ARR/Retention Rate) forecast.
Prepare analyses to help business leadership understand how
investments translate into new ARR growth and provide strategic
- Partner with Revenue team to understand booking to revenue
conversion methodology, analyze revenue forecast vs actual
variances and adjust forecast model accordingly. Prepare monthly
financial review packages for business partners.
- Provide cross-functional finance support for Rubrik's ramping
SaaS business initiatives.
- Partner closely with Pricing & Packaging and Revenue team on
new program launch, new SKU approvals and assign value allocations
to Rubrik's bundle products in compliance with ASC 606.
- Work with Data Intelligence team to develop and publish
dashboard reporting to track KPI real-time performance.
- Provide ad hoc and special project support as needed to
Experience you'll need:
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience in a FP&A role.
- Enterprise SaaS / subscription model experience is
- Strong revenue accounting knowledge (experience with ASC 606 is
a must) and familiarity with perpetual to subscription/SaaS model
- Superior analytical and modeling skills, including advanced
proficiency in Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, analyze, and summarize
large data sets.
- A self-starter with exceptional attention to details, financial
modeling, and problem-solving skills. Able to prioritize multiple
- An effective business partner with strong communication skills
and able to effectively collaborate across functions.
- The ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth,
and global environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics; CPA
and/or MBA preferred.
Rubrik is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley,
revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging
multi-cloud world. We are the leader in cloud data management,
delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the
cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik to
simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, enable
automation at scale, and secure against cyberthreats. Rubrik has
raised over $553 million in venture funding, most recently at a
valuation of $3.3 billion. We've been recognized as a Forbes Cloud
100 Company two years in a row and as a LinkedIn Top 10
Keywords: Rubrik Job Board, Palo Alto , Manager/Senior Manager, Finance & Strategy, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!