Strategy Lead, Print Services & Solutions
Company: HP Inc
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you want to help drive change at one of the original Silicon
Valley success stories? HP Inc. is looking for an analytical,
strategic, driven individual to join our Print Solutions & Services
strategy team. Our team defines the future portfolio of solutions
and services that will propel HP going forward.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead teams or projects that affect the organization's long-term
goals and objectives
- Provide highly innovative insights & solutions
- Successfully operate in the most complex disciplines, in which
the company must operate to be successful
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams
- Is comfortable mentoring and providing guidance
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods,
techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does
not manage other employees as the primary job function
- Lead in the definition, evaluation & iteration the Print
Solutions & Services long term strategy
- Define & execute the framework, tools and methods to manage our
- Identifies research, tools, and analyses required to achieve
objectives for large, complex business strategy projects.
- Structures analytical approaches and develops project
strategies and tactics.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial
- Manages large, cross- functional teams and communications to
facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Leads the development of project guidelines, contingency plans,
objectives, and deliverables.
- Consults with business executives on a wide range of issues
related to the strategy formulation process, including risk
management and new growth opportunities.
- Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the
knowledge base within area of expertise which includes developing
new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy
analysis and recommendations.
- Collaborates across businesses, functions, and regions to align
strategy and direction with corporate and divisional approaches,
systems, information and support.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 8-12 years total experience. Often 4-7 years post-
advanced degree experience leading projects and company financial
improvement initiatives in management consulting, corporate
strategy, investment banking, or similar strategy oriented
industries/functions/roles. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA)
or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently
manage complex project objectives
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to manage complex business
and financial modeling.
- Advanced business acumen, preferably within high tech
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including
negotiation, presentation, and influence.
- Superior group facilitation, interviewing, and collaboration
- Excellent project management skills, including project
structuring and managing multiple work streams independently.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team- building,
conflict resolution, and management.
Keywords: HP Inc, Palo Alto , Strategy Lead, Print Services & Solutions, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!