Cloud Alliance Manager
Company: HP Inc
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cloud Alliance Manager
Successfully operates in HP's most complex disciplines. Provides
highly innovative solutions. Leads large functional teams or
projects cross-division and cross-alliance partners that affect the
organization's long-term goals and objectives. Will participate in
cross-division, cross-alliance partner multi-function teams.
Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods,
techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy
and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional
manager within area of expertise but does not manage other
employees as a primary job function.
- Partner across HP teams to support and help guide the strategy,
operating model, strategic partners, and execution for our cloud
solutions & services business
- Build strategic partnerships cloud solution partners; map
collaboration opportunities with each partner
- Facilitate or lead technical engagement with partners to
support partners' technology, product and solution development
- Collaboration across HP will primarily include (1) Alliance
Managers responsible for OS and services partner relationships and
(2) Product Management / Engineering teams
- Design and drive complex, integrated current and future
solution offerings based on internal products/services and external
partner offerings (typical partner profile is major global 1000
companies with operations in multiple regions in the enterprise
- Build optimal solution portfolio of partner through ongoing
assessment of partner landscape, strategy, segment competitiveness,
marketability and solution requirement and actively facilitate
partner into HP portfolio offering.
- Identify and prioritize key ecosystem partners to drive
technical and business alignment against HP product/services
- Recommend strategic partners HP should be focusing on a regular
basis to maximize revenue and margin.
- Establish internal and external network to promote, gain buy-
in and expand partner program within and across HP as
- Strategize partner network and integrate partner into strategic
HP initiative to drive market and platform direction.
Education and Experience Required
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field; MBA
- 10+ years experience business development or technical sales
specialist for SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products
- Strong understanding of M365 cloud solution for Enterprise
- Working knowledge of Voice & Collaboration technologies
- Strong understanding of the global market of cloud providers;
how cloud is leveraged on the endpoints; virtualization; public vs
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth experience in SaaS, IaaS or PaaS
product/service/solution offerings within industry and
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management
across different business functions.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and
influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, consensus- building and
conflict- resolution skills.
- Initiate/drive innovative cross- functional and cross-
organizational strategies and tactics that generate revenue and
- High - Extensive cross- functional/cross-organizational senior
management, partner and/or customer interface; deals with complex
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of
this posting is $135,000 - $172,500. This position may be eligible
for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.
Keywords: HP Inc, Palo Alto , Cloud Alliance Manager, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!