Product Support Engineer
Location: palo alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title: Product Support Engineer
Location: West Coast
Intapp is looking for aProductSupport Engineerwith enterprise
software experienceto join ourClient Success & Support team.
The SupportEngineerresponsibilities include investigating,
triaging and resolving tickets that flow into thesupportqueue.
In this role, you will be responsible for solving high priority
and/or complex issues directly or engaging the appropriate
resources to provide accurate, timely resolutions while maintaining
customer satisfaction. This position is expected to perform
detailed research through in-depth knowledge ofIntapp
We promote a culture thatencourages a focus on client outcomes,
client experience and the expertise of our team. We operate
internally with a culture that is collaborative, collegial,
transparent, coaching-oriented, characterized by intellectual
curiosity, respectful of the individual, team-oriented, respectful
of the individual, celebrates diversity of background and thought
and has high expectations of performance.
What youll do:
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving tickets
that flow into the help desk queue. Applies appropriate
troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and
documents all actions taken.
- Assist clients with questions regarding technical product and
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information,
and communicate back to the client while maintaining a high level
of Client satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed specifications and steps to reproduce for
items requiring escalation (such as product defects).
- Identify potential delays in resolution, take corrective
action, and manage communication to the client.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications
with clientsupport contacts.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly
- Provide feedback on potential areas for product development /
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work
What youll need:
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software
Engineering or documented work experience in a technical support
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing and workflows
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- BasicSQL,T-SQLprogramming experience ishighly desirable
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Soap and Rest APIKnowledge
- Dedication and commitment to resolve clientissues.
- Experience with SaaS (cloud based) softwareand/or on-prem
- Ability to work independentlyand within a team.
Bonus if you have:
- Experiencein Intapp Time and Intapp Integrate
- Microsoft, .NET,SQLor similar certification
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills such as Load
balancerconfiguration,use of Wireshark or Fiddler.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and
- Familiar with supporting Dell Boomi Integration Platform.
Keywords: Intapp, Palo Alto , Product Support Engineer, Other , palo alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!