Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you'll do:
- Interact with Business users and Understand Business
- Write and refine Stories, Features, and Epics.
- Work with Software teams to architect develop and deliver IT
solutions and applications (Web/mobile) .
- Collaborate closely with development and software engineering
teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove
- Own and manage product backlog, feature prioritization, and
decision-making in a way that successfully balances business
impact, technology options, and user needs.
- Set Sprint and PI goals for the team.
- Work in SCRUM teams and be track deliverable timelines.
- Optimize the value of work Dev team performs.
- Design integrations with other applications to fulfil business
This is what you will need
- Experience of having worked in SCRUM environment and knowledge
of SCRUM Framework.
- Strong business sense, with an ability to identify and deliver
products and features.
- Experience manage Produce scope, budget.
- Knowledge of Data integration patterns and models.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is strongly desired
- Passionate about helping others and about technology
- Great oral and written communication skills; ability to
- Understanding of software development and architecture will be
- Must have experience working on apps in Supplier management
domain ( eg : Supplier portal )
This is where you'll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist you with your
job search or application for employment, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.