Information Technology Manager
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title: Manager, Information Technology Systems @ Palo Alto,
Terms of Hire: Full Time.
Our Pharmaceuticals client is seeking an experienced professional
to successfully manage the Veeva Commercial Suite including CRM and
Vault. Domain knowledge in the pharmaceutical commercial area is
highly desired. The positions primary role is to effectively lead
and manage projects and operational activities within the Veeva CRM
platform that is used by various functional groups such as Sales,
Marketing, Market Access and Medical Science Liaisons.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provide CRM administration and operational support including
user and security management, hierarchies, roles, data management,
and report creation as necessary
- Manage Veeva CRM projects that comprise of internal
stakeholders and external partners.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and
functionality of the Veeva CRM functions.
- Strong technical expertise on the Veeva CRM platform including
page layouts, custom objects, validation rules, permission sets,
sampling program, closed loop marketing and approved emails.
- Prioritize and execute operational and enhancement requests
that originate from multiple business groups.
- Strong understanding of the Territory alignment and targeting
- Develop the necessary documentation for IT solutions projects
(e.g. technical requirements, data flow diagrams, etc.)
- Build strong partnerships and relationships, across the
organization and externally, that lead to the highest levels of
collaboration and effectiveness.
- Manage vendors conducting work on assigned projects, ensuring
their deliverables are provided in a timely and quality
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
Description of Physical Demands
- Proven experience with 3+ years leading and managing Veeva
Commercial Suite and associated modules.
- Hands-on Admin experience with Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault.
- Strong technical expertise in troubleshooting and resolving
- Experience with Veeva Sample Management module is
- Strong working knowledge of Commercial IT processes, data, and
systems is desired.
- Strong understanding of the Master Data Management such as
Reltio, Informatica is desired.
- SQL experience is preferred.
- Good business acumen to understand the value of business
capabilities enabled by IT, interdependencies and major risks
- Good communication, facilitation and organization skills
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with
people at all levels within different functions
- Highly aware of how their actions impacts others, drive to
self-develop and strong desire to excel
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science or related
- Direct and honest in communication and feedback
- Demonstrates consistency between words and actions
- Develops and sustains cooperative productive partnerships
- Demonstrates passion for the job, organization and company
- Demonstrates strong accountability for results, performance,
standards and continuous improvement
- Open to new approaches and embraces change
Description of Work Environment
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other
similar office machinery.
You Will Enjoy:
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure
to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include
working outside of normal work hours, in order to meet business
- Occasional public contact requiring appropriate business
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once
shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome
team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
This is a full time position
Keywords: Cedent, Palo Alto , Information Technology Manager, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!