Product Support Engineer
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Title: Product Support Engineer Location: West Coast Intapp is
looking for a Product Support Engineer with enterprise software
experience to join our Client Success & Support team. The Support
Engineer responsibilities include investigating, triaging and
resolving tickets that flow into the support queue. In this role,
you will be responsible for solving high priority and/or complex
issues directly or engaging the appropriate resources to provide
accurate, timely resolutions while maintaining customer
satisfaction. This position is expected to perform detailed
research through in-depth knowledge of Intapp solutions. We promote
a culture that encourages a focus on client outcomes, client
experience and the expertise of our team. We operate internally
with a culture that is collaborative, collegial, transparent,
coaching-oriented, characterized by intellectual curiosity,
respectful of the individual, team-oriented, respectful of the
individual, celebrates diversity of background and thought and has
high expectations of performance. What you'll do:
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving tickets
that flow into the help desk queue. Applies appropriate
troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and
documents all actions taken.
- Assist clients with questions regarding technical product and
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information,
and communicate back to the client while maintaining a high level
of Client satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed specifications and steps to reproduce for
items requiring escalation (such as product defects).
- Identify potential delays in resolution, take corrective
action, and manage communication to the client.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications
with client support contacts.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly
- Provide feedback on potential areas for product development /
enhancement. What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart and mission-driven people to work
with What you'll need:
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software
Engineering or documented work experience in a technical support
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing and workflows
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Basic SQL , T-SQL programming experience is highly
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Soap and Rest API Knowledge
- Dedication and commitment to resolve client issues.
- Experience with SaaS (cloud based) software and/or on-prem
- Ability to work independently and within a team. Bonus if you
- Experience in Intapp Time and Intapp Integrate
- Microsoft, .NET, SQL or similar certification
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills such as Load balancer
configuration, use of Wireshark or Fiddler.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and
- Familiar with supporting Dell Boomi Integration Platform.
Keywords: Intapp, Palo Alto , Product Support Engineer, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!