Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to financial, legal and professional services
firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage
documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to
our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is
built a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
Our 6,000 world wide employees work onsite at clients and
onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled
support and helping clients transform their support operations.
With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by
Advent International, one of the largest global private equity
Williams Lea if hiring for an Office Services Associate to work
at our Palo Alto office Monday to Friday, initially 9:00 am to 5:00
pm and eventually working 7:00 am to 4:00 pm!
The Office Services Associate is a member of the on-site
Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our
client locations. Responsibilities include mail distribution and
other general office duties as needed.
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver
mail and packages throughout the client location, following
applicable distribution procedures.
- Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- General office services as needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a
legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics
- Attention to detail.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business
needs and policy.
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability and understanding
of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Good written communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can do attitude.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create,
maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with
multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
Your safety and wellbeing:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your
health and wellbeing remain our top priority. In preparation for
returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been
developed with reference to government, designated authority, as
well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further
supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to
help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone
is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and
when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to
ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered
to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs
pre-employment substance abuse testing.