Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire
to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and
reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in
enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots.
That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster
equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers
across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and
building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a
diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides
opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform
industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our
environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the
world run better and improve people's lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP's global,
strategic, paid internship program that provides university
students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends
across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from
our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter
experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your
title, you'll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs
and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you'll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Developer
Location: Palo Alto, California (virtual)
Expected start date to end date: June 1, 2021 - September 1st,
2021 (also looking for interns who can start sooner)
In this role, you'll:
- Have the ability to build cloud applications to solve real
customer issues and solve challenging problems
- Be able to tackle complex technical challenges independently
and as a member of small teams
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and
likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and
are energized by lifelong learning. The ideal candidate will be the
one with the following skills:
- Proficient in Computer Science Fundamentals with proven
- Strong background in software engineering principles and good
- Working knowledge of Java tech stack and well versed with cloud
technologies like AWS/Azure etc
- Proficient in database concepts and design principles with
ability write and analyze SQL.
- Good working experience with any UI framework - Angular JS
- Experience or working knowledge of developing REST APIs and
integrating them with UI applications.
- Strong enthusiasm and interest for new technologies and solving
real customer problems.
- Ability to work in an Agile based fast paced development
- Should be a good team player with good communication
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in an
undergraduate, Masters, MBA or PhD degree program which is
applicable to the position.
- We prefer candidates with either MS or BS in Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don't miss anything about our
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your
own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're
searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and
individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions,
fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun,
flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the
development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the
qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in
need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website
or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:
Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:
Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background
verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Intern, SAP, Developer, Engineer, ERP, Entry Level,