Associate Director, Investor Relations Analytics
Company: Jazz Pharmaceuticals
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is a global biopharmaceutical company
dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with
serious diseases - often with limited or no options. We have a
diverse portfolio of marketed medicines and novel product
candidates, from early- to late-stage development, in key
therapeutic areas. Our focus is in neuroscience, including sleep
medicine and movement disorders, and in oncology, including
hematologic and solid tumors. We actively explore new options for
patients including novel compounds, small molecule advancements,
biologics and innovative delivery technologies. Jazz is
headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has employees around the
globe, serving patients in more than 90 countries.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our
team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an
unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a
great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and
get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
- Analyzes and manages sell-side models to provide a clear,
concise perspective to Jazz senior leadership.
- Anticipates and proactively identifies areas where additional
communication regarding financial models is needed relative to
consensus and forecast.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to understand key financial
drivers to proactively manage external expectations.
- Identifies key corporate and financial themes and recommends
messaging and positioning as part of the broader investor relations
- Serves as the lead Investor Relations liaison to Corporate
Development to provide an IR perspective on transactions, and to
ensure consistent communications and strategic alignment.
- Develops quarterly department reports to provide senior
management with the appropriate level perspective on external
expectations, internal forecast and key financial themes.
- Coordinates closely with Legal and Financial partners to
prepare, review and analyze consolidated financial statements and
accompanying footnote disclosures ensuring compliance with industry
reporting standards, U.S. GAAP and SEC requirements together with
Finance and Legal.
- Leads the development of financial Q&A documents and other
aspects of the companys earnings materials, including 10-Q, 10-K
and other SEC filings.
- Issues corporate press releases and maintains the investor
website as needed.
- Supports the tracking of the department budget
- Other investor relations projects as assigned.
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and
- Requires a BS/BA, Accounting or Finance concentration
- Excellent modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel competency
- Ability to be agile in a rapidly changing environment
- Prioritizes collaboration and a team first approach
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Strong understanding of Jazzs enterprise
- Biotechnology and/or related corporate healthcare experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
ability to establish relationships within a new company and new
industry quickly. Technical writing experience a must with the
ability to communicate financial and scientific information to a
- Command of Word and PowerPoint.
- Travel as needed
Experience and qualifications will determine level of
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Palo Alto , Associate Director, Investor Relations Analytics, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!