Administrative Support Colleague
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet
approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to
make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will
always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the
world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life.
Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and
access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our
colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and
collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background,
thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
A Bloomingdale's Administrative Support Colleague is responsible
for overseeing functions for Human Resources and Store Support
administration. To deliver our mission statement to be like no
other store in the world, our Administrative Support Colleague
possess speed, attention to detail, collaborative spirit and
teamwork to drive an easy and fun experience for our colleagues and
customers. Each day provides Administrative Support Colleague
detailed responsibilities such as both customer and colleague
facing and has responsibility to, support scheduling maintenance,
facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle Human Resources
functions, and act as the Human Resources liaison for store
colleagues - just to name a few.
- Provide an exceptional customer/colleague experience, servicing
in-store and online customers and store colleagues who visit Human
- Serves as point person for escalated customer/employee
- Perform administrative tasks for General Manager and Human
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Associate's Degree and 3-5 years direct experience
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and constant
communication with customers
- Requires working with multiple computer screens and programs
simultaneously for extended periods of time.?
- Occasionally required to move/reach, stoop, kneel and
- Frequently lift/move up to 10lbs
This job description is not all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.
Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a
diverse and inclusive work environment. Candidates for positions in
San Francisco ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under SFPC Art. 49 here. Candidates for positions in
Los Angeles ONLY can review their rights and the Company's
obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII Art. 9 here. Candidates for
positions in Philadelphia ONLY can review their rights and the
Company's obligations under PC Ch. 9-3500 here.
Keywords: Bloomingdales, Palo Alto , Administrative Support Colleague, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!