Material Handler & Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Ricoh Americas Corporation
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Material Handler. Pick pack and shipping and receiving
experience a must!
Receiving Drone Parts and putting them in a fulfillment racking
system. As parts are ordered, candidate would pick, pack, and
May do one or more of the following for high-end equipment
(segment 5+); press operation, copier operation, bindery,
fulfillment, QC, final check, pickup/delivery, facility
maintenance, mailroom duties. This is an allocated position and
exists only when business needs warrant it and must be approved by
the Regional Director.MS Operations. This position reports directly
to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager,
depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows Ricoh Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Responsible for any or all of the following functions including
copy and mail center services, conference rooms and AV management,
convenience copier fleet management, and various support
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently preparing,
inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick - steady pace while still
maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards
established by the facility.
- Maintains all required reporting tools.
- Demonstrates the ability to calibrate equipment by producing
likeness in color and quality as required matching originals.
- Demonstrates the ability to transfer files electronically by
sending files from the network to color equipment.
- Produces error-free/perfect work by demonstrating the
operational knowledge of the use of the duplication equipment used
in the location.
- Maximizes print performance as workflow permits, by
simultaneously performing a minimum of two functions on print
- Troubleshoots all hardware and software issues with
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple
machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner,
replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of
machine codes to report, in the event of equipment failure.
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in a
professional attire according to company standards.
- Presents a clean and organized working area.
- Maintains and orders inventories of equipment parts in
accordance with company guidelines and processes.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work
punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required
- Organizes a job by validating job name and number, reading
instructions on the Job Request Form and organizing supplies.
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service
procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and
retrofits on a core set of highly complex office products.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with
assigned products and level assignments.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment
components as necessary.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of related experience; 5 years is
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh Americas Corporation, Palo Alto , Material Handler & Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!