Salon Manager / Shop Manager - Palo Alto
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are Drybar, a blow dry bar, and we set out to shake up the
beauty industry in our own, anti-salon kind of way. We believe in
doing one thing and being the best at it. For us, that's blowouts.
In fact, our tag-line says it best: No cuts. No color. Just
blowouts. What started with one shop in Brentwood, CA has grown to
60 locations across 12 markets (and counting!). Life with us is
fast paced, dynamic, and fun.
We are actively seeking an ultra-amazing Shop Manager to lead,
guide, and inspire our employees and delight our clients with the
ease and grace of the ultimate host(ess). The ideal shop manager
would be someone who cultivates relationships like a (wo)man on a
mission, knocks out daily punch lists with swift uppercuts, and
keeps track of their business, their people, and their mission like
their life depends on it. This role is perfect for someone who is
ambitious, dreams of growth, thrives off of juggling tasks, get a
high off of problem solving, and does it all with a smile on their
face and a twinkle in their eye. Our Shop Managers are the
heartbeat of our shop. Without their hard work and tireless spirit,
we would be unable to deliver great hair to the masses. We don't
know about you, but we just can't let our clients down.
Before you grab your Buttercup yellow superhero cape and submit
your resume to this crazy-exciting opportunity, we'd love for you
to check out our 10 core values, the Heart and Soul of Drybar, to
make sure you're headed to a place you're going to love:
So what are you waiting for Buttercup, APPLY NOW! We are
offering a sign on bonus of $1,000!
Here is you will be doing as a Drybar Salon Manager:
- Manage, guide, and inspire the shop leadership team and all
hourly employees (stylists & front desk) on a daily basis
- Represent and lead from Drybar's values, our Heart & Soul.
- Invest time in your people. Identify and mentor the future
leaders of our organization.
- Interview, onboard, and retain high quality candidates.
- Take initiative to attract and recruit stylists and front desk
- Develop and maintain relationships with local beauty schools,
trade associations, and salon owners in your community.
- Coach and give feedback as necessary for all team members,
ensuring Drybar standards are being met at all times.
- Build relationships with Drybar's clientele, ensuring that our
clients experience only the best every visit.
- Maximize the shop's financial potential.
- Understand and optimize your shop's P&L.
- Resolve employee relations and customer issues ensuring the
company is protected against liability with a mindfulness of shop
morale and culture.
- Execute operations, marketing, and human resources objectives
- Manage timekeeping and payroll reporting for your staff.
- Build and maintain employee schedules.
- Perform monthly inventory, minimize shrink, and maintain
We are looking for a Salon Manager who has:
- 2+ years of management experience
- Previous experience in managing a minimum of 15 direct
- Experience in a fast paced service environment
- Consistently delivers remarkable customer service and has a
genuine passion for quality
- Advanced experience in recruiting, onboarding, and developing a
- Inventory management and scheduling experience
- Proven track record in growing sales
- Salon experience and/or cosmetology license preferred, but not
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws in
regards to background checks.
Keywords: drybar, Palo Alto , Salon Manager / Shop Manager - Palo Alto, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!