Our flagship Customer Welcome Center (CWC) located in Palo Alto
offers a unique opportunity for a creative talent to join the team
as Solutions demo manager.
The Solutions Demo Manager works closely with sales,
product/solution teams, marketing and key stakeholders. well as
executive teams across the company including the C-suite, to
provide exemplary support and organization around critical senior
level sales meetings.
Help to define the HP customer experience including
demonstrations of hardware and solutions with a special focus on
Office Print Solutions.
- Manage the event planning aspects of either a meeting or a
- Secure discussion leaders that are pre-identified by the
- Brief meeting leaders with information as to purpose and
objectives assigned meeting/briefing.
- Collect and synthesize briefing feedback from the customer,
discussion leader and account manager.
- May support customer experience research and analytics as
Education and Experience Required:
- BA in Marketing or related field or equivalent level of
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of marketing fundamentals and tools.
- Familiarity with relevant products/services/solution offering
categories in technology company. Technical expertise
(understanding of HP print portfolio)
- Previous customer service experience
- Good ability to summarize and abstract articles and
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your
career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the
status quo, and creating what's next. We're in search of talented
people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and
grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170
countries around the world united in creating technology that makes
life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where
everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while
being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the
notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to
work each and every day. When you do that, you're more innovative
and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!