Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a highly collaborative and savvy marketer
that understands commercial fleets. As commercial fleets electrify,
one of the key challenges to be addressed is deploying and
operating highly reliable, cost-effective charging infrastructure.
Rivian's mission is to support fleet customers all the way along
their electrification journey, to make the transition to electric
vehicles as seamless as possible.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Become the central point of coordination on the Fleet Solutions
team for marketing activities.
- Lead the planning and execution of industry events showcasing
- Develop presentations and marketing materials to support
Business Development teams.
- Coordinate commercial focused communications to a B2B
- Work cross-functionally across multiple Rivian teams to ensure
Fleet Solution's priorities are represented
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer's organization and
strategic goals, especially in the area of fleet electrification
and overall sustainability goals
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree or related
- 3+ years of experience leading B2B marketing efforts
- Strong program management ability and proven experience driving
projects through to completion, on time.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of functional areas and
skill sets, including: Engineering, Product Management, Strategy,
Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Affinity with B2B customers, preferably Fleet customers
- Understanding of the EV charging industry
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high-demand, environment
while balancing multiple priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability
to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to
a wide range of audiences
- Comfortable in dynamic environments where priorities can
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Charging & Energy Solutions
Location: Palo Alto or Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.