Supply Chain Project Manager, Non-Cell High Voltage Battery
Company: Tesla Motors
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Supply Chain Project Manager is responsible for ensuring
consistent and coordinated efforts exist in a focused commodity
that span several Global Supply Management teams.
The goal: Delivery on-time execution of supplier readiness
through driven coordination of cross-functional teams related to
Tesla sourced components.
- Connect and coordinate activities between Programs,
Engineering, Global Supply Management, Supplier Industrialization,
Planning, Logistics, New Program Introduction and Finance to ensure
seamless component and product launch, while also limiting exposure
to supplier liability/ excess inventory during coordinated program
- Collect information and generate presentations to clearly and
concisely communicate risk to executive team
- Develop timelines to plan out part readiness against program
- Develop relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to
ensure steady flow of information
- Understand a broad range of manufacturing processes, both at
suppliers and internally to better identify and mitigate potential
- Represent Supply Chain team for risk mitigation and escalation
discussions with Executive team, in collaboration with commodity
- Understand sourcing process, and drive team for timing and
- Develop robust systems to track progress of critical
manufacturing equipment installation programs
- Proactively engage with cross-functional stakeholders to plan
and roll out integrated systems
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in program management
with either automotive or manufacturing experience
- Master's degree or higher, engineering preferred and/or
- Excellent communications skills with ability to influence cross
functional stakeholders: Programs, Design, Global Supply
Management, Supplier Industrialization, Planning, Logistics, New
Program Introduction and Finance
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills. Advanced Excel skills
(macros, VBA, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve
- Demonstrated ability to establish business process issues and
drive process improvement.
- Open-minded self-starter with the ability to adapt, improvise
and problem solve.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects
with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills to manage transactional details.
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Palo Alto , Supply Chain Project Manager, Non-Cell High Voltage Battery, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!