We are currently recruiting for both a Senior SD-WAN Sales
Specialist and a Bilingual (Portuguese) SD-WAN Sales
Team/Business Unit Summary:
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital
workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by
enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers
build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions,
organizations are improving business agility by modernizing
datacenters and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with
modern apps, creating exceptional experiences by empowering the
digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming
security. VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of
VeloCloud, now part of VMware , is based out of Palo Alto,
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for selling
VMware's SD-WAN products and services via telephone, primarily by
responding to inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held
accountable for entire sales cycle -prospecting opportunities,
doing customer presentations and demo, creating quotes,
negotiation, closing sales and placing orders. The ISR is also
responsible for delivering a positive customer experience using the
VMware sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation.
The ISR will partner closely with the VMW team (Core reps, SEs,
Channel Partners, etc.) to drive the VMware sales strategy.
- Being meticulous isn't a sound bite; it's one of your strongest
qualities. You enjoy being involved in several projects and are
talented at handling expectations and your own time. You love
collaborating across teams and are personable, effective and
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Leveraging these skills to sell competitive products is something
you genuinely enjoy.
- You may have experience working in a high-performance team and
thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment
- You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback
to improve results.
- You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for
results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Minimum of 3+ year of inside sales experience with quota
- Ability to present and do professional demonstration of NSX
SD-WAN by Velocloud's solutions via teleconference
- Track record of high achievement within Sales, or a relatable
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
- Accurate & predictable pipeline forecasting
- Naturally curious and passionate
- The aptitude to master our sales tools (Salesforce.com,
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation and the ability to
deal with objections
Benefits of being a VMware employee:
- EPIC2 Values: Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers &
- Continuous Learning and Growth Opportunities: take advantage of
opportunities including course work, training and conferences, and
- Engaging, Collaborative Environment: our offices support our
culture of innovation and creativity. We have designed our spaces
to break down traditional barriers of physical walls and create an
environment to promote learning, teamwork and collaboration.
- People taking care of people: Generous vacation, sick time,
paid parental leave, and even time you can take to donate your time
to a charity of your choosing.
- Want to see more?.take a peek. https://careers.vmware.com/benefits
Benefits | Jobs and Careers at VMware
Our programs at VMware will keep you engaged and part of a
supportive community so you can dare to reach your dreams.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based
immigration sponsored by VMware.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic this position is temporarily a work
from home location until further notice.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age,
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware
will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have
protected disabilities consistent with local law.