CB Digital Sales Leader - ED
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Commercial Real Estate Line of Business at J.P. Morgan Chase
is seeking an experienced Sales Leader to join our Digital team.
Our goal is to evolve our relationship with our existing clients
and develop new segments leveraging completely new channels, tools,
and products. Reporting to the Head of Sales and up through the
Chief Revenue Officer, this leader will own all aspects of sales in
both B2B and B2C segments, setting and hitting revenue and client
acquisition milestones. The role will focus on strategic planning,
centralized sales organization, pre-sales organization, incentive
planning, sales enablement design and leadership. Together with the
leadership team, the candidate will help form and execute the sales
strategic plan and roll out of various digital products across
segments and geographies. This highly visible position will require
individuals with exceptional drive, vision, energy and ability to
see beyond the obvious. We are looking for a digital trailblazer
that challenges the process and thinks outside the box to provide
the best solutions for our customers.
Objectives of this Role
- Be the subject matter expert on building the best strategic
approach to driving the revenue for CRE Digital
- Own all aspects of roll out, revenue and client acquisition
across various products, segment, and geographies
- Partner with members of the executive team to execute the
current strategic plan and contribute to the evolution of the plan
over time by monitoring the marketplace and the competitive
landscape tactics and strategies (including both traditional Bank
competition as well as emerging FinTech and PropTech)
- Analyze market trends and competitive initiatives to identify
areas of opportunity within the organization
- Build out and manage a best-in-class, data driven, centralized
sales team to nurture and close leads
- Build out and manage best-in-class, technical pre-sales team /
Product Sales Specialists to support in market Client teams and out
of market centralized sales teams
- Motivate sales team through building inspirational training
materials to increase product knowledge and sales adoption
- Set, track and achieve/exceed sales, adoption and engagement
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption and engagement metrics
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and
identify opportunities for growth.
- Work with peers - Marketing, Sales and Product teams on digital
- Partner with key leaders to ensure all product roll out is done
in strict compliance with the spirit and letter of the firm's risk
and control guidelines.
- Hands on delivery of all aspects of the role with a supporting
team to grow over time.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in diversified leadership roles, driving and
implementing revenue growth with a focus on digital products and
- Experience and success bringing net-new products to market in
the context of a large and complex, cross functional, cross
organizational business initiative amidst ambiguity and
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product
development, marketing, digital demand generation, sales, and
- End-to-end problem-solving skills with the ability to solve
large, complex business problems, obtain consensus and drive
- Effective use of business knowledge and technical expertise to
challenge assumptions and operating models coming from experience
in strategy, revenue generation, product management and/or go to
market at large organizations
- Successful track record demonstrating a high level of personal
initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals and
demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership within large enterprises
and/or startups to resolve diverse business challenges.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, especially
senior executives, work through influence across functional
boundaries to achieve goals without direct control over resources.
Deliver results while coaching and mentoring other team
- Experience in a leadership capacity in a software firm building
products and leading cross functional global launch initiatives is
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong
relationship building across the organization
- Passion for building something new, working across boundaries
to drive change and helping others succeed.
- Degree in Management, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or
in a related discipline is preferable.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Palo Alto , CB Digital Sales Leader - ED, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!