Super Sports Stars -
Are you highly motivated to work with an
organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun
individuals while at the same time educating and inspiring the next
If so.. We are Super Sports Stars, the premier childrens sports
organization in the nation, that works with two sister companies
Super Soccer Stars and Amazing Athletes. Both have a focus on
creating and delivering innovative content and programming for kids
ages 1-10+. Through scientifically-backed
curricula, we focus on not only building each child's athletic
skills, but also on developing critical life skills such as
teamwork, patience, and confidence. Our goal is to give every
childfrom the early learner to the elite competitorthe opportunity
to grow through active and nurturing participation in sports and
fitness programs aimed at capturing each childs unique passions and
SUPER SOCCER STARS: incorporates a fun,
educational curriculum that teaches soccer fundamentals to all
AMAZING ATHLETES: teaches nutrition, muscle
identification & 10+ sport activities, including motor development
We offer classes Monday through Friday in schools, recreation
centers, + fields during the morning and afternoons, along with
Saturday and Sunday morning offerings. Youll typically be scheduled
at the same location and times each week for the duration of the
season. You provide us your seasonal availability and we will
schedule you into classes accordingly.
Day-to-day Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist/Teach an energetic and motivating class, connect and
challenge each child, and help them to accomplish motor development
goals and inspire a love of movement and healthy habits in an
organized, structured, and fun manner.
- Equipment set-up and break-down.
- Provide hands-on individual and group attention to
- Effectively and clearly communicate issues to the office and
- Show up on time to class, physically and mentally prepared
(includes commuting time).
- Able and willing to travel to get to class locations
- Availability must include one or more of the following: Weekday
Mornings (9 am 12 pm), Weekday Afternoons (2 pm 6 pm), Weekend
mornings (8:30 am 2 pm)
- Punctual, willing to learn and accept feedback.
- Prior experience working with children
- Soccer or Sports playing background
- Must be fun, energetic, patient, and attentive
- Hands-on, dynamic, and outgoing.
- Efficient communication with our office is the final requisite
to being a successful coach in our program.
- Flexible Schedules
- Bonus Commision Programs to earn additional income
- On-the-job Training
- Health Benefits
- Corporate Partnership Educational Grant
- Continual coaching development evaluations and training allow
you to be cutting edge and up to date with the latest developments
in training techniques
- Coaches will also be reimbursed for all national governing body
coaching courses and CPR and First Aid certifications.
- All drivers will be reimbursed tolls.
- Franchise opportunities
Coaches can earn up to $40 per 45min-60min session
Get involved, learn more & apply today!:
If you are interested in learning more, impacting children and
growing as a coach, please complete the online application
Please Note: Only those who can commit to a
consistent schedule, meet ALL requirements listed above, and
demonstrate in their application the ability to add value to our
program, we will contact for a phone discussion.
If youre interested in coaching in one of our other locations in
the Bay Area or even the country, check out other opportunities
with us in one of our other 24 markets across the U.S.
soccer coach tutor education sport coaching children child
development instructor flexible educator teacher teaching nanny
counselor camp futbol fitness athletic