Blue Yonder Title:
Associate Solutions Advisor (Retail Supply Chain Planning) -
Other Comparable titles:
Pre-sales consultant, Associate Sales engineer, Solutions
Engineer, Associate Solutions Architect, Supply Chain Consultant,
Supply Chain Planner, Demand Planner,
This is a virtual-based position with 50% travel required., once
that is active again.
Seeking an astute team player with strong understanding of
retail supply chain technologies coupled with a desire to help
companies leverage their supply chain as a competitive
Blue Yonder is seeking a pre-sales Solutions Advisor that can
work with our sales team and customers to engineer solutions to
emerging supply chain challenges. This role is a trusted advisor to
our clients, which means we maintain and offer our clients
extensive knowledge in the industries we service, the workflows we
can augment and deliver superior results that support our clients'
strategic objectives. We demonstrate and leverage in-depth product
knowledge to provide thought leadership and process expertise
internally and to customers through sales presentations and product
What you'll do:
* Leverage your expertise in supply chain planning and knowledge
of advanced supply chain planning solutions to drive benefit with
current and prospective retail customers of Blue Yonder across
* Collaborate with an amazing cross-functional team to create
the account strategy, develop a solution blueprint, build a
business case, and tell a story or present the solution
* Collaborate extensively with a broad ecosystem within Blue
Yonder, which includes all levels of the Sales organization,
Product Development, Professional Services, Transformation
Advisory, Business Development, as well as our Partner
* Communicate Blue Yonder's solution and value through
presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations and ongoing
* Be a Trusted Advisor to our clients, which means we maintain
and offer our clients extensive knowledge in the industries we
service, the workflows we can augment and deliver superior results
that support our clients' strategic objectives
* Seek to genuinely understand customer processes and
challenges; envision and communicate what a future state will look
like with Blue Yonder applications embedded in the process; map and
translate Blue Yonder solution offerings to customer needs; and
facilitate alignment across the customer, product management, value
engineering, and professional services.
* Develop and maintain technical and business knowledge of
industry directions and trends.
* Influence our solution direction by bringing field insights to
the product team
* Support customer discovery workshops with domain expertise
* Work at all levels within a customer organization to
articulate Blue Yonder's solution and value
* Discovery understand the problem, and present proof-of-value
* Building demos and delivering to customers.
* Discovery understand the problem, and present solution.
* Building demos and delivering to customers.
What we are looking for:
* Undergraduate degree in Logistics, Business Management,
Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or
comparable area of study preferred
* 2+ years retail supply chain planning experience at a
retailer, in consulting or in software pre-sales
* High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in
* Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and
verbal communication skills
* Detail oriented, plus analytical and keen problem-solving
* Ability to see and present 'the big picture' - architect
solutions to solve customer problems, and uncover business
challenges through analysis and develop custom solutions
* Positive, service-oriented personality
* Strong presentation skills, comfortable with varying sized
* Ability to convey industry trends and support messaging with
* Technical proficiency with configuration experience utilizing
SaaS deployment; Pre-Sales experience with SaaS solutions
* Team oriented with collaborative attitude and approach
* Ability to set aside preconceived ideas to really listen to
the nuances and root needs of clients and customers
* PowerPoint expertise and ability to use this and other tools
to tell a story that's engaging and demonstrates the value add to
clients and customers
* Willingness to jump in wherever needed to support the company,
the team and our customers
* Flexible nature and willingness to adjust to shifting
* Resiliency and healthy completive nature; an ability to go all
in on a project and bounce back and go forward, win or lose.
* Must be bold, confident, curious, collaborative, empathetic,
and enjoy having fun while you work.
* Travel required at 50%.
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their
values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success - and the
success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours? Find out
here: Core Values
Check out Blue Yonder's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the
platform for supply chain trends and innovations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.