IT Enterprise Architect
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Intapp is seeking an experienced and innovative leader to build
out Enterprise Architecture and Supplier Management functions
within its global IT organization. This individual will have deep
solution architecture experience as well as an understanding of
emerging technical trends and innovation. They must possess a
strategic thought process, strong business acumen, and the ability
to influence senior leadership. Ideal candidates will have a deep
understanding of corporate IT infrastructure, SaaS applications,
security, and architectural patterns to drive business and IT
objectives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
Reporting to the CIO, this position involves establishing and
building scalable and secure system, integration, and data
architecture solutions; as well as providing expertise and guidance
on the design and establishment of IT architecture standards that
align with current and future business needs. In addition, this
role will have responsibility for supplier management and vendor
onboarding procedures to ensure alignment with corporate standards.
This role will develop and own the enterprise IT systems and
application portfolio while driving the review, approval, and
adoption of new technologies. As a leader in the IT organization,
this individual will have a critical role in ensuring business
continuity and driving the organization's corporate technology
- Lead the development and execution of enterprise system and
application architecture programs based on business and IT
strategies in collaboration with the technology leaders of various
- Define and maintain current and future state system and
application architectures, frameworks and roadmaps. Ensure
compliance and successful execution of the plans as outlined in
- Design systems and/or processes that provide efficient,
effective solutions for diverse, complex problems.
- Establish and facilitate the adoption of integration patterns
to ensure business applications are securely and sustainably
integrated and the data flow is consistent.
- Promote and evangelize shared application services to encourage
reuse, reduce costs and improve information flows.
- Establish technical architecture standards, guidelines, and
best practices and evangelize them to IT team members and other
functional groups while ensuring those standards are met and
- Lead the IT enterprise-wide technical and business discussions
relative to future enterprise direction.
- Partner with the functional IT teams to ensure that solutions
align to the reference architecture model and technology
- Review technology-related investment proposals and verify
technology solution proposals and designs are consistent with
enterprise architectural guidelines/standards, and potential risks
have been identified.
- Partner closely with the security team to ensure current and
future state enterprise architecture is aligned with regulatory and
- Participate as an integral member of the IT leadership team
responsible for defining and implementing IT strategy and
continuous improvement objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years' experience in either software, system or enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in aligning stakeholders, building
consensus, and driving change at scale.
- Proven experience managing the evaluation, selection, delivery
and performance of technology solution providers and
- Demonstrated ability developing enterprise architecture models
and strategic roadmaps, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a technical lead for a major technology
- Strong business and technical acumen with understanding of EA
tools and techniques. Experience with ERP (NetSuite, OpenAir), CRM
& CPQ, HRIS (Workday), and BI (Tableau) is a huge plus.
Keywords: Intapp, Palo Alto , IT Enterprise Architect, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!