Product Support Specialist - Remote
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Title: Product Support Specialist
Location: West Coast/Remote
Intapp is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our
Product Support team. This position is a client facing role in
which you will diagnose and troubleshoot usage and technical issues
with our cloud based SaaS platform. The Product Support Specialist
responsibilities include investigating, triaging and resolving
tickets that flow into the help desk queue.
In this role, you will be responsible for solving high priority
and/or complex issues directly or engaging the appropriate
resources to provide accurate, timely resolutions while maintaining
client satisfaction. This position is expected to perform detailed
research through in-depth knowledge of the DealCloud platform. For
those issues which require Tier III escalation, this position will
work closely with the product and technology teams to determine and
communicate a resolution back to the client. This position will
also be expected to share knowledge acquired through
formal/informal training sessions with internal staff on the
Support and Client Success teams.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for investigating, triaging and resolving Tier II
tickets that flow into the help desk queue. Apply appropriate
troubleshooting methods and techniques in resolving problems and
document all actions taken.
- Assist clients with questions regarding technical product and
- Resolve technical product issues, update ticket information,
and communicate back to the client while maintaining a high level
of client satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed specifications and steps to reproduce for
items requiring Tier III escalation (such as product defects).
- Identify potential delays in resolution, take corrective
action, and manage communication to the client.
- Work collaboratively with Product, IT, Client Success and
Account Management teams on problem analysis and submit
recommendations for resolution.
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written communications
with client stakeholders.
- Develop and document efficient methods for handling commonly
- Assist in new product release testing and UI feedback sessions
with the Product team.
- Provide feedback on potential areas for product development /
- Own internal and external communications regarding platform
issues and resolutions.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Generous benefits package
- An incredible team of smart people to work with
What you'll need:
- Degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT, Software
Engineering or documented work experience in a technical support
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SaaS (cloud based) software deployments
- Dedication and commitment to resolve client issues
- Strong Excel skills
- Deep knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing and workflows
- Ability to read and analyze application error logs
- Basic scripting and programming experience is a plus
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Ability to work independently
Bonus if you have:
- Microsoft, .NET, SQL or similar certification
- Expert understanding of .NET Platform
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in C# and Entity Framework
- VBA programming experience (other languages acceptable)
- Ability to interact with a wide range of customers and
- Experience working in a dev environment; i.e. Visual Studio
2015/2017, SQL Server 2016, TFS, Entity Framework, Aspose or
Keywords: Intapp, Palo Alto , Product Support Specialist - Remote, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!