Email Marketing Technical Manager
Company: HP Inc
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Email Marketing Manager plays a key role in HP's Digital
Marketing team. We are looking for an experienced email and
consumer marketing professional to manage email communications to
HP's consumer segment. As a pivotal member of the CRM team, you
will help build relationships and engagement with customers, as
well as drive ecommerce growth by leading and managing the creative
and campaign development process.
Campaign Management: Support the email marketing program for all
HP segments by identifying content needs based upon campaign plans,
merchandising strategies and marketing initiatives. Campaign
creative: Define the email creative strategy and lead its
implementation. Write creative brief and work with design agency to
produce state-of-the-art email creative pieces. Share best
practices with other countries within the Americas region. Contact
management: Define email campaign calendar for all HP segments.
Testing: Lead email creative, offer, messaging, etc testing
strategy with an aim to optimize campaign performance. Production:
Work very closely with Email Marketing Specialist and agency to
maintain flawless level of quality assurance, arrange efficient
review process and monitor the timely delivery of all
communications. Campaign Performance and Reporting: Track and
assess campaign performance against program targets; analyze and
share results with intra-HP stakeholders. Vendor/Agency management
- Work with direct marketing vendors/agencies to drive successful
campaigns. Assist in developing strategies to improve the existing
email campaigns as well as to propose, analyze and implement new
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in email marketing.
- Passion for design; experience writing creative briefs and
leading email creative development.
- Experience working on consumers marketing campaigns; exposure
to retail or ecommerce business a huge plus.
- Experience working with vendors/agencies and managing
- Superior attention to detail and ability to handle multiple
events with attention to deadlines.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Analytical knowledge and expertise; significant Excel
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; ability to work within a
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing/business
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and
complex business issues within established guidelines and
recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse
complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing
direction to team activities and facilitates information validation
and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment
within generally defined policies and practices to identify and
select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May
seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid writing and editing for the web - some peer or manager
edits typically needed.
- Solid web analytical skills (measurement, ROI,
- Organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business
- Solid knowledge of Internet principles and web site
- Solid knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
Keywords: HP Inc, Palo Alto , Email Marketing Technical Manager, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!