Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. We pride
ourselves on delivering a new kind of buying experience and our
friendly Customer Experience Experts bring the best of the store
directly to you. We offer same-day delivery for today's premiere
mobile devices with additional help and setup. Best of all...it's
Each year we grow, reaching a total of 50 locations in 2018,
with more expansion on the horizon. Needless to say, it's an
ambitious undertaking which requires a spirit of winning together
and a strong growth mindset. We value people who choose kindness
and are obsessed with delivering amazing experiences. We are
helping today's premier companies navigate the shift from brick and
mortar to online commerce that delivers a first-rate experience to
the experience obsessed. Enjoy delivers speed, kindness, and an
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple
Retail. Alongside is an executive team from leading retail,
technology, and design organizations such as Apple, Facebook, and
The Enjoy Data Analytics team is searching for a Data Analyst
who will collaborate with the People Team Leadership at Enjoy to
find innovative ways to deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key
insights and analysis. You will create clear, concise stories for
various stakeholders in the People team, Recruiting, DEI and
Learning & Development and help optimize for employee performance,
engagement, growth and retention.You will uncover deep data-driven
insights to better attract, hire, engage, develop, and retain
Enjoy's most important asset - our people.
In this role, you will help solve tough and exciting
organizational challenges through our team's unique problem solving
approach and work with key decision makers to make a real impact to
our business while having a lot of fun.
- Align with leadership team, product managers, business teams
and partners to set priorities based on analysis and results to
implement and optimize business processes and solutions
- Support scoping complex data-centric projects across multiple
teams and systems and execute on deliverables and iterate to drive
bias to action.
- Own People Insights Roadmap and deliverables working with
- Build and implement Data Solutions to help drive strategic
business decisions leveraging insights.
- Actively work towards adoption and engagement of data-driven
people decisions mindset across the company and educate and empower
our partners and stakeholders.
- Effectively use data to tell stories, communicate key insights
through internal reports, presentations and dashboards to drive
- Share weekly business performance with the leadership
- You will be a consultant that will develop a deep understanding
of analytics needs of various functions over time & provide
customized data solutions - be it in form of excel analytics, or
dashboards or more advanced analytics.
- You will work closely with system architects and engineers to
put in place systems and processes to build the platform/systems
for data analytics.
- Work closely with the People team to develop surveys and
evaluate and quantify the effect of various tests through data
analysis and statistical methods.
- Helps analyze the effectiveness of new initiatives to inform
whether to double down, pivot, or eliminate initiatives.
Desired Candidate Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Engineering, Math, Statistics, Analytics, or
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced environment as a
consultant, data analyst or data scientist.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of
statistical methods, and an ability to inspire confidence in
data-driven decision making.
- Are able to communicate technical content to non-technical
- Experience working with Data Warehouses(how we organise data),
Business Intelligence Solutions (Tableau etc., Databases (SQL),
- Experience with running A/B tests and familiar with
- Applied experience working with surveys throughout the employee
lifecycle (candidate, onboarding, engagement, inclusion, exit)
and/or 360-type feedback processes would be a plus point.
- Performance management system implementation experience not
necessary but highly preferred.
- Bring a consultative mindset and are able to experiment and
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and thriving in a fast pace
- Above all else, you are Curious, Kind, Willing to Learn and
Motivated by a Challenge!
This job description is not intended as a comprehensive or
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
necessary for the position described herein. The duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications of the position are subject to
change without notice.
All offers of employment are subject to background checks and
drug screens prior to start date. Enjoy will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with applicable local, state, and federal laws and Fair
As an equal opportunity employer, Enjoy is proud to maintain a
workplace characterized by mutual respect, inclusivity, and the
celebration of diversity. All qualified applicants are welcome and
will be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability, veteran status,
or other applicable protected characteristic under local, state, or
Keywords: Enjoy, Palo Alto , People Analyst, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!