CB CRE Product Manager - Data Strategy - VP
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 8, 2021
J.P. Morgan Chase is seeking a talented leader for the position
of Product Manager, Data Strategy for our Commercial Real Estate
group for Digital Banking. The roles will have responsibility for
the delivery of Data Strategy (Integration & Analytics) focused on
traditional banking products and services. The Product Managers
will work with, and have accountability to, the VP Data Strategy
for Digital Banking within CRE.
- In this role, you are responsible for setting up and ensuring
successful execution of data strategy for digital banking products
- Specific responsibilities include building data strategy and
integration roadmap, business requirement gathering, creation of an
integrated roadmap across products, bridging design and development
teams, development of KPIs and execution against, delivery,
internal and external feedback and integration for agile initial
build and for future dot releases, and adoption.
- Managing across a matrixed organization with key dependencies
from partners and functions outside of the organizational hierarchy
and line of business.
- You are an entrepreneurial leader who will partner with the CRE
Sales, Marketing and Business Development leadership to ensure that
Digital Banking initiatives and projects support and grow the
firm's CRE business.
- 10+ years of total professional experience including leading
- Proven end-to-end problem-solving skills with the ability to
solve large, complex business problems, obtain consensus and drive
- Effective use of business knowledge and technical expertise to
challenge assumptions and operating models coming from experience
in strategy, product management and go to market at large
- Experience in product management, Agile Development, Product
- Successful track record demonstrating a high level of personal
initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals and
demonstrating entrepreneurial spirit within large enterprises and
startups to resolve diverse business challenges.
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, work through
influence across functional boundaries to achieve goals without
direct control over resources.
- Experience in software firms, Financial institutions, building
products and leading cross functional launch initiatives is
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong
relationship building across the organization
- Passion for building something new, working across boundaries
to drive change and helping others succeed.
- Degree in Management, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or
in a related discipline
- Business Intelligence, ETL, Database, Cloud, Hadoop, Data
Integration experience is a must for Data Integration Product
- Business Intelligence, Data science, ML, AI, Analytics, Data
Integration experience is a must for Data Analytics Product
The final title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm
and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different
than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Palo Alto , CB CRE Product Manager - Data Strategy - VP, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!