Senior Director, Global Enablement
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Senior Director, Global Enablement - Open to remote
Location: Open to Remote worker in the U.S. - or our offices in
Charlotte, NC or Jersey City, NJ or Palo Alto, CA
The Senior Director, Global Enablement is responsible for
deploying programs and initiatives that enable client-facing teams
to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively,
especially as they relate to selling and revenue performance. This
position supports our go-to-market function, building and scaling
enablement across multiple sales and non-sales departments. You
will distill - and aid in the mastery of - the art, science, and
grit of great sales and client experiences. You will enhance our
team's ability to achieve quarterly quotas, step into new roles,
and deliver improved quarter-on-quarter results.
Specifically, this role includes ownership of the following
- Work with leadership to continually refine and optimize the
company's GTM model across industries to maximize company revenue
and client satisfaction.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to determine the target
levels of skills, knowledge, experience, behaviors, and best
practices of each role in the field.
- Identify knowledge and performance gaps to drive learning
programs through observation, review of performance, and other
- Partner with cross-functional teams and leaders to effectively
design and execute learning programs.
- Work closely with HR and Sales Leaders to optimize onboarding
and training process for new sales team members.
- Execute enablement strategy and learning programs with an eye
toward continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership and management to the enablement team.
- Drive content and curriculum development and delivery, ensuring
quality and alignment to purpose and goals.
- Work with IT, vendors, and company leadership to identify and
implement tools, technologies, and process enhancements to improve
the efficiency and productivity of the learning team and the
experience for our learners.
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years' experience leading a sales enablement function with a
background in enterprise SaaS GTM
- Proficiency in adult learning theory to support experiential
training methods and instructional design
- Experience selling to professional and financial services
organizations very advantageous
- Experience building, scaling, and managing a sales enablement
function to simultaneously serve multiple segments, lines of
business, and geographies
- Expertise in tactical sales-skills training and coaching across
various sales methodologies
- Experience leveraging data and metrics to assess current
operations and make analytical improvement recommendations
- Strong communication skills; capable of simply conveying
complex information to a broad audience.
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills, including
strategic and independent thinking to identify problems and
recommend effective plans of action
- A results-oriented mentality; aptitude conveying a sense of
urgency, building consensus, and driving issues to closure
- Experience administering and managing enablement tools
including Seismic and Rehearsal is a plus
Keywords: Intapp, Palo Alto , Senior Director, Global Enablement, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!