Field Marketing Coordinator
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 8, 2021
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences.
But in 2021, it's customer experiences that control brands.
Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not
ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences,
and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for
multi-location businesses. More than 60,000 businesses of all sizes
use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through
listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and
customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best
customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by
alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed
by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang,
Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the
highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years
To learn more, please visit https //birdeye.com
What You'll Do
Birdeye is looking for a world-class member to
join our Field Marketing Team. The Field Marketing Coordinator will
be responsible for helping the marketing team drive results for the
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a new marketer to
make a significant impact, partnering with the sales team.
This role will help the Field and Partner Marketing team scale
campaigns that help grow the Customer Experience Management market
for Mid Market and to Enterprise accounts.
As a Field Marketing Coordinator, you will work cross functionally
with the teams to create virtual/in-person programs that drive
awareness, help deal acceleration, and delight Birdeye customers
with incredible experiences.
If the opportunity to drive unique and memorable experiences to new
prospective customers excites you, we want to hear from you.
- 3-5 years of related experience in Field Marketing
- Embodies strong organizational skills, detail oriented and able
to anticipate the needs of sales
- Work with cross-functional team members.
- Team focused, results and data driven.
- Strong acumen and experience working with sales teams.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to events (when safe and in person events are
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge and expertise within
SaaS/Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Extreme curiosity, not afraid to stand out and be direct
Why You'll Join Us
- Support the execution of marketing events, webinars, direct
mail and other digital programs that drive pipeline and revenue
targets across the market.
- Communicate effectively with sales on pre and post campaign
promotions and follow up on lead activity and reporting.
- Help manage external vendors and third-party event co-marketing
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, Partner
Marketing, Product Marketing, etc.) to support the orchestration of
high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- Track spend within allocated budget and manage reports to
determine performance and ROI of campaigns.
- Reporting and communicating event efforts and impact across the
organization with stellar presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing
environment with tight deadlines.
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our
customers' success, so we are continually raising the bar for
ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which
means we need to drive results for our customers and to always
deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are
exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that
helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength
in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points
of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA,
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and
Keywords: Birdeye, Palo Alto , Field Marketing Coordinator, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!