Cloud Incubation Architect - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Company: Dell Inc
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 9, 2021
A Cloud Solutions Architect on the Cloud Incubation Team is
responsible for VMware Clouds' next growth engine(s) and helping
bring them to market. The position will be responsible for driving
and improving solutions, services, tooling, and processes with
Sales & Product Business Units. A VMware Cloud Solutions Architect
(SA) works autonomously and as part of a dynamic and specialized
sales team that is responsible for engaging with clients to
understand their business challenges and IT priorities to design
customized VMware Cloud Solutions, that meet their needs.
- Collaborate with the VMware Business Units to provide real-time
feedback and trends to help drive accurate roadmaps based on
customer needs and objectives.
- Build enablement content, demo environments and media for the
greater field to leverage in technical presales.
- Mentor and enable technical sellers on new VMware Cloud
- Develop Vision, Strategy and Roadmaps deliverables to meet
- Design, manage and execute Early Access and Beta programs.
- Lead technical validation of the VMware Cloud Solutions against
- Participate in and drive elements of the pre-sales process to
understand customer business, technical objectives, and product
- Lead deep architectural discussions with enterprise customers
and VMware cloud partners to build confidence and ensure customer
success when building new and migrating existing applications,
software, and services on VMware's Cloud platform.
- Participate in regional marketing events to promote VMware's
- Author blogs, technical articles or white paper based on
- Speak at events such as VMworld, Sales Kick-Offs, Technical
- You will provide feedback to Product Management based on
- Be flexible to travel, both locally and internationally.
- Technical specialist presales skills with hands-on
- Deep VMware technical skillset including experience with
vSphere, vSAN, NSX, vRealize, Tanzu and VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Experience in troubleshooting and/or cloud/on-prem DC
- Deep knowledge of the cloud services marketplace, hybrid cloud,
IT sales cycles, and VMware's partner programs and ecosystem will
all be critical for success in the role.
- Advanced Native Cloud technologies including (and not limited
to) Kubernetes, AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Domain-level understanding of cloud infrastructures including
compute, network, and storage as well as cloud management areas
such as automation, operations management, orchestration, and
"This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based
immigration sponsored by VMware."
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Solutions Architect
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-01
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has
the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We
look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make
technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and
security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation
for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are
transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of
what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion,
integrity, customers, and community. Shape what's possible today at
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of
Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All
employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants
of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to
employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local
law. Job ID: R2109935
Keywords: Dell Inc, Palo Alto , Cloud Incubation Architect - Opportunity for Working Remotely, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!