Interventional Radiology Nurse
Company: Power Personnel
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: October 1, 2021
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN INTERVENTIONAL
RADIOLOGY NURSE POSITION? APPLY
We are immediately hiring for an Interventional Radiology Nurse in
Bay Area, CA. Our client is a nationally recognized clinic with an
exceptional nursing culture!
Contract: 13 Weeks
Shifts: Monday through Friday - 4/10s;
For immediate consideration please email your resume at
- Interventional Radiology Nurse will be a vital member of the
radiology team, providing patient care during minimally invasive,
- The IR Nurse will provide critical nursing care to the cardiac
patient while assisting the Interventional Radiologist, Vascular
Surgeon, and Endovascular Neurosurgeon in performing diagnostic and
- Closely monitor the patient for complications, administers
medications including moderate sedation, and documents the
- Play an important role in communication and patient education
both pre and post operatively.
- Always be prepared for emergencies.
- Teaching Hospital Experience: 2 years -
- Specific Experience Required: 2 years previous
IR Intra-Op experience, ICU/ED background preferred
- Must be comfortable with the following
procedures: TIPS, Line Placements, Chemoembolization/Y90.
Drain Placement, G Tubes, and others
- Familiarity with the following patient
diagnoses: Oncology, Chronic Condition, Transplant Care,
- Experience with commonly used
equipment/systems: Xper, Hemodynamic Monitoring, CUPID,
Epic, Fixed Fluoro Imaging Awareness
Required License & Certifications:
- CA RN License: Required
- BLS – American Heart Association: Required
- ACLS - American Heart Association: Required
**Refer a friend and get $250 bonus!**
*In order to receive the $250 bonus, the referred person must
work at least 20 shifts.
Keywords: Power Personnel, Palo Alto , Interventional Radiology Nurse, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!