Sr. Reprographics Associate - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Williams Lea
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This website is operated, hosted and managed by Williams Lea
Limited ("Williams Lea Tag") of 55 Wells Street, London, W1A 3AE.
Sr. Reprographics Associate - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus Williams Lea is
the global provider of skilled business-critical support services
to financial, legal and professional services firms. We connect
people, processes and technology to manage documents and streamline
key operational functions. From our humble beginnings as a
financial printer in London, to our position today as a global
outsourcing leader, our business is built a strong heritage, great
relationships and a talented team. Our 6,000 world wide employees
work onsite at clients and onshore/offshore at Williams Lea
operations providing unrivalled support and helping clients
transform their support operations. With revenues of over $400
million, Williams Lea is backed by Advent International, one of the
largest global private equity investors. Williams Lea if hiring for
a Sr Reprographics Associate to work at our Palo Alto office Monday
to Friday, initially 8:00 am to 5:00 pm! Pay: $19.50 hourly
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Domestic Partner Benefits The Sr Reprographics Associate
Associate is responsible for adding value in providing daily back
office services for our client and teams. Services include but are
not limited to reprographics (copy) and mail services in both
physical and digital environments, with support for services in
hospitality, facilities, audio/visual, reception, and other
Williams Lea service lines as needed. Job Responsibilities: (*
denotes an "essential function")
- *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
- *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before
- *Perform work in office services, primarily reprographics, mail
and intake functions according to established procedures.
- *Follow procedures to run jobs in proper order.
- *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline
- *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and
delivering all work.
- *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Prioritize workflow.
- Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
- Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
- Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when
- Interact with clients in person, over the phone or
- Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site
- Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner. Job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a
legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, digital reprographics
and mail equipment.
- Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and
maintain client satisfaction.
- Proven customer service skills are required in order to create,
maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including
professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Able to make independent decisions that conform to business
needs and policy.
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding
of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
- This position will require proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
- Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations.
Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Work is performed in a professional work environment.
- Professional attire required.
- Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes,
scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time. Your
safety and wellbeing: As we all continue to deal with the effects
of COVID-19, your health and wellbeing remain our top priority. In
preparation for returning to our workplaces, the following guidance
has been developed with reference to government, designated
authority, as well as feedback received from employees. This
guidance is further supported by our Wellness site content and
external resources to help you manage through these unprecedented
times. Face masks: To supplement social distancing and where
stipulated, everyone is required to wear a face mask at all times
upon entering, and when working within the building. Workstations
and office areas are continually evaluated to ensure the 2m/6ft
social distancing rule can be applied and adhered to by all
employees. It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal
employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law. Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and
performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.
From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London, to our
position today as a global leader in Marketing and Communications
services. Our business is built on a strong heritage, great
relationships and a talented team.
Today we have one purpose, to create value for our clients by
working smarter with fewer resources, enhancing efficiencies,
improving their customer's experience and strengthening their brand
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of
everything we do. Our long-term partnerships, great relationships
and exceptional employees have been the driving force behind our
Keywords: Williams Lea, Palo Alto , Sr. Reprographics Associate - $1,500 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!