Manufacturing tech 1- 2nd Shift
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 9, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You
'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know
our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. -Baxter 's
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. -Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives - where your purpose accelerates our mission. -SummaryThe
Manufacturing Technician I is responsible for executing all
processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP,
environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related
regulations which could apply. - He/She is expected to fully
participate in both departmental projects and any quality working
teams which may be applicable. - Under the general direction of the
lead technician and the overall direction of the supervisor, this
position shall be responsible for the hands-on execution of all
activities in the production area.Essential Job Duties
- Support all local manufacturing operations.
- Operate general production equipment.
- Complete relevant documentation following GDP/GMP
- Perform cleaning of equipment, small parts, and production
- Participate on Continuous Improvement Teams.
- Receive and distribute supplies into the production area as
- Perform daily cleaning of the production area Revise and review
pertinent documentation as appropriate.
- Lead stretching exercises Prepare and package product for
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and
understanding of cGMP regulations. Incumbent must be proficient in
- Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and
efficiently in a team environment.
- This position may require shift, weekend, and holiday
work.Overtime may be required at times. -
- The incumbent must be able to wear special production
garments.Additionally, personal protective equipment must be worn
due to safety requirements.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office/Word/Excel
- Requires high school diploma with 0-2 years related
- Regular attendance is necessary to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs. In
general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and
walking around observing conditions in the facility.Equal
Employment OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer.
Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
characteristic. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Reasonable
AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the here and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact
information.Recruitment Fraud NoticeBaxter has discovered incidents
of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter
employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job
seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial
information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our .
Keywords: BAXTER, Palo Alto , Manufacturing tech 1- 2nd Shift, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!