Senior Data Scientist
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 12, 2022
This role is remote-friendly for anyone based in the US.
What we do: AI Service Management (AISM) There are many examples of
disruption in the consumer space Uber disrupting the cab industry,
Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you
wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps
make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like
user experience for support and operations. We have built the
worlds first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service,
Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can
provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by
automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
The Team:We are a small but passionate team of 100+ based in the
Bay Area. Aiseras seasoned founding team has led companies through
several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our
employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and
we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and
experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy
for our customers and each other.
What You'll Do:
- As a Data Scientist, you will be part of the Data Science team
that is responsible for the algorithms and models driving the
conversational aspect of solution. You will be working with other
team members, engineering management and product management to
plan, develop and deliver on time various related features and
functionality for the platform.
- Work with teammates, leadership and product management to
design and deliver the data platform and connector features as per
- Deliver testable, modular, highly scalable and reusable code,
test cases and documentation on time.
- Working in an agile development environment. What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or
- At least 3 years of professional experience in similar
positions in software development
- Strong Python skills
- Excellent knowledge of NLP/ML frameworks
- Good experience in using one or more public cloud environments
(AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Be very keen on quality in any aspect
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)by
Keywords: Aisera, Palo Alto , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!