Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Role:The Executive Assistant will work closely with top-level
Executives at SymphonyAI. This is an opportunity to work alongside
individuals who are driven by excellence and a passion for
technology. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional
communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and creative
problem-solving skills. This role supports C-Suite and Partners,
and requires the ability to juggle competing responsibilities while
prioritizing. Daily responsibilities include calendar management,
coordinating meetings, travel and logistics, and prioritizing
across multiple leaders. We are looking for someone with strong
experience working with executive teams in fast-paced environments,
and the ability to handle sensitive information with excellent
judgment, diplomacy and discretion.
- Manage day to day schedules in such a way that the executive is
able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not
limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings,
off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, meetings with stakeholders
and customers, etc.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer
meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, and
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within
SymphonyAI's travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs
and proper documentation.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within
SymphonyAI and Senior Executives inside and outside the company,
and recognizes key players within all organizations.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of
other business related meetings as requested.
- Other administrative and project duties as requested.
- Minimum of 5+ years of applicable executive administrative
experience supporting multiple executives at one time, ideally from
a global organization.
- Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high
attention to detail, organization and process.
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual
meeting platforms such as Zoom, Webex, GoToWebinars, Google
Hangouts and conference calls.
- Proficient with Office 365 suite (outlook, word, ppt, excel,
- Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer
suggestions and improvements to process and work very
collaboratively with others.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a
personal network throughout the company.
- Project Coordination experience needed at an intermediate
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate
clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast
paced, innovative environment.
- Have the ability to handle confidential material with the
Who We AreSymphonyAI is an enterprise AI company transforming the
world's largest industries with packaged AI solutions.
SymphonyAI's enterprise-ready platform uniquely delivers
transformative business value across life sciences, healthcare,
retail, CPG, financial services, manufacturing, media, telecom, and
the public sector. SymphonyAI combines unrivaled AI technology,
vertical expertise, and industry-specific data and insights into
packaged solutions to drive the highest value for customers.
SymphonyAI delivers intelligence at scale for more than 5,500
customers worldwide. By putting AI in the hands of business users,
SymphonyAI has rapidly grown from a startup in 2017 to a leading
enterprise AI company with over 2,200 talented leaders and data
scientists solving the world's most challenging business problems.
Learn more at symphonyai.com.
Keywords: SymphonyAI, Palo Alto , Executive Assistant, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!