Senior Cell Materials Engineer, Polymers
Location: Palo Alto
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Cell Materials Engineering team is looking for an engineer to
drive the development of electrode binders for our dry battery
electrode process. This candidate will work closely with Tesla's
cell development teams to define critical material properties and
accelerate implementation of these polymers in our electrodes.
* Lead the development of next-generation polymer binders for our
dry battery electrode technology through molecular design and
* Design experiments and characterization techniques for evaluating
performance of these binders at both the component level and the
* Define and document critical material properties.
* Work with material vendors and Tesla's global supply management
team to identify, develop, validate and source materials.
* Degree in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry,
Polymer Science, or equivalent experience.
* Strong technical background in materials science and/or polymer
* Experience with materials and electrochemical testing.
* Familiarity with battery electrode processing is a plus.
Keywords: Tesla, Palo Alto , Senior Cell Materials Engineer, Polymers, Other , Palo Alto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!